Karen Jones Grabs Gold in Women’s Skateboard Vert

    Karen Jones Wins Women\'s Vert Title at X Games 14

    Karen Jones Wins Women's Vert Title at X Games 14

    Karen Jones out-shined defending champion Lyn-Z Adams Hawkins to take gold in the Women’s Skateboarding Vert contest at X Games 14.

    “This is the thing I wanted the most,” Jones said. “It’s so stupid and I’m not supposed to like contests and care about it. I just sucked last year and the year before so I got obsessive about doing good on it.”

    Jones edged out her competition by using a series of smaller technical tricks including a varial mute, a finger flip, and a lolli-pop shuv-it rather than depending on larger, more signature moves.

    Congrats!

Post Title

Karen Jones Grabs Gold in Women’s Skateboard Vert


Post URL

http://all-thecomplete-skateboard.blogspot.com/2010/10/karen-jones-grabs-gold-in-womens.html


Visit Skateboarding-Complete Skateboards Skateboarding

Popular Posts

My Blog List